- Country-owned initiative: Countries strengthen their health systems and build integrated and tailored approaches, leading the efforts to reach NTD elimination with the support of their partners.
- Leadership: As part of WHO AFRO, ESPEN stands ready to provide technical expertise to countries and partners.
- Partnerships: We are a group of like-minded partners from both public and private sectors fighting for the elimination of NTDs in Africa.
- Transparency: Timely information sharing.
- Value for money:
- Economy: Quality interventions at a minimum cost.
- Effectiveness: A flexible project for rapid in-country responses, adapting to a changing environment.
- Efficiency: Use quality data for smarter decision-making.
- Equity: Provide equitable access to NTD interventions for all.